There are changes to the DROIDWORLD service, which relates to the SuperMax Wizard, & XMedia Center (Kodi)
SUPERMAX WIZARD SERVICE CHANGES: Please click here to see the exciting new changes to the SuperMax Wizard service
NEW APP DOWNLOAD LINK: Please click here to read about the new XMedia Center (Kodi) aswell as the instructions to download/install this app
INSTALLING OTHER KODI ADDONS: Please click here for Guidance and Troubleshooting Installing other third party Kodi Addons
**We apologise, there have been significant delays in processing orders as we did not want to dispatch any devices with the old software. This has also affected replying to support tickets due to the development time of the above. We are a small team, and thank you for your patience. Please bare with us as we are now starting to process all orders from very angry customers 😛 Once we process the majority of old orders, we will begin with the support tickets. New orders please expect some delays in shipping until we get through this phase. Thank you for your continued support.
Pre-Sale Questions, Customer Support & General Enquiries
Have you seen our new Knowledge Base? Get quick access to common Q&A’s which are answered frequently by the DROIDWORLD Support Team. We have compiled a database of the most common questions and answers readily available for your convenience. Click here to take a look!
- Differences between the boxes, which box to buy?
- Kodi Wizard, SuperMax Build info
- How to install other popular third party Kodi Addons
- New Download Instructions for Kodi XMedia Center (new version)
- Getting ‘error’ messages when opening Kodi Addons
- What is a VPN and why you should consider using one
- Lost the Kodi XMedia center? Download it here
- Issue logging in to SuperMax Wizard
- How to add and use Favourites in Kodi
- Download latest DROIDWORLD Homescreen Launcher
- How to watch AFL and NRL in Kodi Media Center
- How to install the SuperMax Wizard package
- How to install Optional Country Packs
- How to update SuperMax and how to “Clear Data”
- Click here to see more troubleshooting guides
Haven’t found the answer to your question in the Knowledge Base? Please proceed with one of the options below.
In order to Submit a Ticket you need to Login or Register. Registration takes less than 10 seconds! (no email confirmation required) – Though please ensure you use your real email address, in order to receive notifications when we reply. The reason we ask you to Register is so that you can keep a History of your Tickets, and easily Track responses and replies from DROIDWORLD.
You will also receive an email whenever your ticket has received a new reply or has had its status changed.
You don’t need to be a DROIDWORLD customer to submit a ticket 🙂