Pre-Sale Questions, Customer Support & General Enquiries
Have you seen our new Knowledge Base? Get quick access to common Q&A’s which are answered frequently by the DROIDWORLD Support Team. We have compiled a database of the most common questions and answers readily available for your convenience. Click here to take a look!
- Differences between the boxes, which box to buy?
- Lost the Kodi XMedia center? Download it here
- Issue logging in to SuperMax Wizard
- How to add and use Favourites in Kodi
- Download latest DROIDWORLD Homescreen Launcher
- How to watch AFL and NRL in Kodi Media Center
- How to install the SuperMax Wizard package
- How to install Optional Country Packs
- How to update SuperMax and how to “Clear Data”
- Click here to see more troubleshooting guides
Haven’t found the answer to your question in the Knowledge Base? Please proceed with one of the options below.
In order to Submit a Ticket you need to Login or Register. Registration takes less than 10 seconds! (no email confirmation required) – Though please ensure you use your real email address, in order to receive notifications when we reply. The reason we ask you to Register is so that you can keep a History of your Tickets, and easily Track responses and replies from DROIDWORLD.
You will also receive an email whenever your ticket has received a new reply or has had its status changed.
You don’t need to be a DROIDWORLD customer to submit a ticket 🙂