DROIDWORLD takes several steps to prevent unauthorised disclosure or modification of sensitive information.
Our payment processor handles billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
- PCI COMPLIANT: The DROIDWORLD Payment system meets Payment Card Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
- DROIDWORLD accepts payments without ever actually handling the credit card data. That means that your card information is never stored/seen or processed by DROIDWORLD directly. Credit Card data never passes through our own servers.
- DROIDWORLD does not manually process payments.
- All requests on our website are forced to use HTTPS Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) encryption to ensure encrypted communications.
- DROIDWORLD has a site-wide Certified 2048-bit SSL Certificate to meet PCI Compliance obligations.
- DROIDWORLD’s credit card payment processing provider is Stripe, a global leader in payment processing technology.
- Stripe’s software, systems and procedures have been assessed and certified to PCI Data Security Standards.
- SECURITY AUDITS: Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
- SENSITIVE INFORMATION: All card numbers are encrypted with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe’s internal servers and daemons are able to obtain plaintext card numbers; instead, they can just request that cards be sent to a service provider on a static whitelist. Stripe’s infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure, and doesn’t share any credentials with Stripe’s primary services (API, website, etc.).
- STRIPE: Stripe’s investors even include PayPal’s co-founders – you can be sure that you are in good hands when shopping @ DROIDWORLD.
- DISPUTE TRANSACTION: If customers have an issue or concern with their purchase/transaction, DROIDWORLD is here to help. Please let us know your concerns and we will promptly assist you with your enquiry. You can do this by opening a Support Ticket via our Contact portal.